Why do I need IPL Laser Safety Glasses?
Invisible laser hurts your eyes
Ture. Usually invisible laser including 808nm, 980nm diode laser, and 1064nm ND: YAG laser, they are even more dangerous than visible laser, and should be more careful while working with it.
Can sunglasses be used instead of laser safety glasses?
No, the filter of laser safety glasses has a special absorber component to reduce the laser energy in geometry times. Common sunglasses even cannot block any laser at all because of the characters of a laser of high concentration in space and time.
High comfort in conformity with ergonomics, Soft nose holder, comfortable frame, and lightweight!
- Laser protection glasses are special glasses that prevent or reduce laser damage to the human eyes. Laser light is harmful to human eyes, please choose protection goggles to protect your eyes!
- The Protection wavelength range:200nm-2000nm.EN207 CE certified.
- Designed for IPL protection in beauty treatment involves skin rejuvenation, hair removal, and whitening, etc. Not for professional use of high power lasers.
- Protection features: all-round absorption, Optical Density: OD 5+
- Made of Hardened Polycarbonate(PC), humanized design, comfortable to wear.
Don't doubt any longer and get yours now by clicking the "Buy It Now" button!